Friday 2 September 2011

Dear Melbourne... You're OK

Sometimes I forget how lucky I am to live smack bang in the middle of Melbourne. Always taking it for granted we are more often than not in the middle of a love hate relationship. Some mornings I wake up and like to pretend I've just landed here and try to see this town for the first time, so rather than burying my head in a book in a cafe as I usually do - I decided to look up....


































All taken at or on the way to 'Captains of Industry'




2 comments:

  1. Already said on Flickr/ course forum but I love love these photos. They make me want to come back to Melbourne! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Mary

    Thanks again Mary! ... its like there's been a cafe explosion in Melbourne over the last 3 years!

    ReplyDelete