Tuesday 12 July 2011

Winter Warmer




The very first shot with my newly acquired Nikon FM2 and 50mm lens. I love this camera! I'm excited about getting back to basics and hopefully learn more in the process. I think the fact that its a film camera and completely manual will force me to stop and consider a what I'm doing as I seem to get constantly flustered by the functions on my DSLR.

PS I took this at the Auction Rooms in North Melbourne. So if you feel like fabulous breakfast of Felafel Eggs in a distinct Six Degrees space it won't fail to disappoint!

3 comments:

  1. AnonymousJuly 13, 2011

    Love this colour palette... & heading to Melbs on Friday for a long weekend away so I might just have to pop in here..!

    FJM

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks to both of you!

    FJM enjoy your Melbourne weekend!

    ReplyDelete